IIFL Wealth Hurun India 40 & Under Self-Made Rich List 2020
This list has been released by the IIFL Wealth and Hurun India. This has enlisted the cumulative wealth of India’s wealthiest self-made entrepreneurs under 40. It shows that wealth under this category has rose by 59% in 2020.
- The list provides for ranking of self-made entrepreneurs aged 40 and under having wealth of ₹1,000 crore. aged forty years and under from India.
- 11 of the 12 startups have been covered in the list have been the startups with wealth over $1 billion.
- Zerodha’s Nithin Kamath aged 40 and Nikhil Kamath aged 34 have topped the list with a wealth of ₹24,000 crores.
- Divyank Turakhia aged 38 comes the next with registered net worth of ₹14,000 crore.
- Amod Malviya aged 39 along with their co-founders Sujeet Kumar aged 40 and Vaibhav Gupta aged 40 fetched the third position.
- Devita Saraf aged 39 who is the founder of Vu Technologies is the only woman who find place in the list.
- The report says, Bengaluru is the most preferred city for Business HQ for these young wealth creators with 9 individuals find place in the list. Bengaluru is followed by Gurugram and New Delhi with 2 individuals found the place in the list.
They co-founded the online trading platform Zerodha. The platform became the India’s largest stockbroker in terms of number of clients.