SCALE India Android App launched by LSSC
The Leather Sector Skill Council (LSSC) has recently announced the launch of the Skill Certification Assessment for Leather Employees (SCALE) India android app in order to provide a single platform to integrate quality assurance across all of its services.
SCALE India Android App
- The platform look after the need of all the stakeholders of the skilling and employment ecosystem at one place. It includes the candidate or trainee, employer, employee, trainer and assessor, and trainer.
- The services of the system can be accessed through the web and android application. It works virtually on any smart handheld device, laptop, desktop, smartphones, tablets or phablets.
- The app will provide end to end quality assurance across training, assessment, and certification services.
- It will also engage the employers with other stakeholders smoothly.
- The app will also be providing a marketplace for human capital for the leather industry.
- App will enable access to micro-learning modules in order to bridge the identified skill gaps.
- The app will also help trainers get complete access to all the learning and training resources for effective delivery of standardised training.
Leather Sector Skill Council (LSSC)
It is a non-profit organisation that meet the demand for skilled workforce in the leather industry in India. It was set up in 2012 after getting approval by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC). It cater to the training and employment needs of sub-sectors in the leather industry including the Finished Leather, Footwear, Garments, Leather Goods and Accessories etc.