VAIBHAV: Vaishwik Bharatiya Vaigyanik Summit 2020
The virtual Vaishwik Bharatiya Vaigyanik (VAIBHAV) Summit would be inaugurated by Hon’ble Prime Minister on 2nd October 2020. The summit would be followed by a month-long deliberation sessions virtually that will start from 3rd October to 25th October 2020. It will be organized among the researchers through a webinar. The session would conclude on 2nd November 2020.
Vaishwik Bharatiya Vaigyanik (VAIBHAV) Summit
It is an initiative by S&T and Academic Organizations of India so as to enable the deliberations on thought process, practices and R&D culture along with a problem solving approach. The initiative is aimed at bringing out the comprehensive roadmap to enable the expertise and knowledge of global Indian researcher for solving the emerging and ongoing challenges.
- It will reflect the collaboration and cooperation instruments with academia and scientists in India.
- It seeks to create an ecosystem of Knowledge and Innovation in the country through a global outreach.
- Summit aims to bring out mechanisms to advance the education, research and entrepreneurship in India as an element for sustainable development.
- This is a joint effort of all S&T and Academic organizations.
- The summit is meant for the NRI scientists who with Indian roots, global outlook and experience can play a vital role in the AatmaNirbhar Bharat initiative.
Objectives of the Summit
The summit will be organized in order to bring NRI scientists on a single platform so as to debate on the collaboration mechanisms and methods to strengthen S&T base in India. It will bring together their experiences and proficiency of diverse academic cultures and thus will strengthen AatmaNirbhar Bharat initiative. It will also add new dimensions to the Atal Innovation Mission.