Bank of Baroda Launches WhatsApp Banking
Recently, the Bank of Baroda has launched a new feature for its customers. The customers of the bank can now avail of Whatsapp Banking Service. BOB has officially made an announcement of the starting of its banking services on the Whatsapp platform.
- The Bank of Baroda will offer services like mini statement, balance inquiry, cheque status inquiry, blocking of a debit card, checkbook request, information related to latest product and services of the bank, etc. through Whatsapp Banking.
- This Whatsapp Banking facility will be available for both Android and iPhone users.
- The facility will be available 24×7 and will help in strengthening the digital presence of the bank.
- The facility will also help the customers to solve their basic queries without having to visit the bank.
- Customers are not required to download any application for using this facility. The banking services will be available on the Whatsapp platform.
- As a unique feature, non-customers of the bank can also use the platform to get details about the latest services of the bank or to know the location of the bank branches and ATMs.
Activating WhatsApp Banking Services
The customers of Bank of Baroda can activate the WhatsApp Banking Service by adding BOB’s Whatsapp Business Account to their contact list. After this, customers will have to send “Hi” to initiate conversation and ask their queries.
Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda (BOB) is a public sector bank of India founded in the year 1908. At present, BOB is the third-largest bank in the country. It became the 3rd-largest bank after the merger of Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank in the bank in the year 2019.