DigiBoxx -India’s First Digital Asset Management Platform
DigiBoxx is a digital asset management and storage platform launched in India. It is a file sharing and cloud storage service which was announced by Niti Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant.
- Made-in-India DigiBoxx has been launched just a few weeks after Google announced that it won’t be allowing unlimited free photo uploads from June 1, 2021.
- It is a SaaS product in line with India’s data localization priorities and national security.
- DigiBoxx has a feature of file-sharing named ‘InstaShare’ that allows users to share high-resolution images, large-size documents, videos, PDFs after registering on the app.
- If the user deletes the data, the company will not delete it for 60 days and the user can retrieve the data during this period.
- DigiBoxx has various prices and advantages for a free user. All the plans on the platform support unlimited external collaborators, which means people who don’t have DigiBoxx accounts can also access the files sent to them.
- The plans provide features like real-time multi-user file collaboration, integration with Gmail, web document previews advanced real-time collaboration and automated account backups.
- The free plan provides 20GB of cloud storage space. It supports files of a maximum size of 2GB.
- The service can be availed in yearly as well as monthly plans.
- For individuals, there is a monthly plan of Rs 30 per offering 100GB of storage space. The plan supports files of a maximum size of 10GB.
- For small and mid-sized businesses, the company has a plan of Rs 999 providing up to 50TB storage with 10GB maximum file size. This plan supports up to 500 users.
Digiboxx is presently available on the Android platform and will soon be available on the iOS platform.