Bengaluru is the World’s Fastest-growing Mature Tech Ecosystem
As per new research released in London, Bengaluru has been designated as the fastest-growing mature technology ecosystem in the world since the year 2016.
- This report has been prepared by London & Partners which analyzed the data from Dealroom. co to determine the rankings.
- London & Partners is the international investment, trade, and promotion agency of London.
- As per the report, the investment in the capital city of Karnataka, Bengaluru has increased to $7.2 billion in the year 2020 as compared to $1.3 billion in 2016. This shows a 5.4 times increase in investment in the city.
- London has secured the second spot on the list of the fastest-growing technology ecosystem in the world.
- Munich, Berlin, and Paris have been ranked 3rd, 4th, and 5th respectively on the list.
- Mumbai has attained the 6th spot in the report.
- As per the data provided by the report, the investment in Mumbai has increased to $1.2 billion in 2020 from $0.7 billion in 2016.
- London saw an increase of 3% in investment. The investment in the city rose to $10.5 billion in 2020 from $3.5 billion in the year 2016.
Bengaluru has also been placed in the 6th position for tech venture capitalist (VC) investments in the world. Shanghai has topped this global list of tech venture capitalist (VC) investments.