Reliance Jio – 5th Strongest Brand Globally
Brand Finance Global 500 2021 ranking has been released on January 27. As per the ranking, Reliance Jio has emerged as the 5th strongest brand in the world.
- As per the Brand Finance Global 500 2021 ranking, Apple has been named as the most valuable brand in the world. The brand value of the company is US$263.4 billion.
- Amazon is the second most valuable brand followed by Google.
- TATA has retained its spot as the most valuable brand of India. It has been placed at 77th position globally and has a brand value of US$21.3 billion.
- Reliance Jio has made its entry to the world’s strongest brands. Reliance has been ranked as the 5th strongest brand in the world. It has a Brand Strength Index (BSI) score of 91.7 out of 100.
- WeChat is the strongest brand in the world with a BSI score of 95.4. WeChat has surpassed Ferrari to rank as the strongest brand.
- Ferrari is the 2nd strongest brand in the world.
- Russian bank Sber and Coca-Cola are the 3rd and 4th strongest brands respectively.
Other than this, Ajay Banga, Mastercard CEO, has been named best CEO among the top 100 CEOs in Brand Finance Brand Guardianship Index 2021.