Tejas –Virtual Intelligence Tool
A virtual intelligence tool ‘Tejas’ will be launched on January 28 by Electronics, Information Technology, and Communications Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad.
- Tejas will extract important information from data and will help in improving policy decisions and efficiency of government’s services along with ensuring the proper delivery of citizen-centric services.
- The Minister will also launch the ‘Work from Anywhere’ portal along with Tejas.
- Work from Anywhere is a portal that allows employees to access applications like mail, e-office, calendar, and other departmental application from anywhere. This will make communication easy.
- These will be launched at an event celebrating the 25 years of the establishment of National Informatics Centre Services Inc (NICSI).
- NICSI is under the National Informatics Centre (NIC).
National Informatics Centre Services Inc (NICSI)
Established in 1995, NICSI provides and procures IT solutions for various e-governance projects undertaken by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, NIC, and Government Organizations.