Dell-Health Ministry Launch Healthcare Mobile App
Dell Technologies has launched a mobile app to manage non-communicable diseases (NCDs) at the government primary health centres (PHCs) in the country.
- The app has been developed in association with the Tata Trusts and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW).
- The newly launched app mobile app will make the present NCD IT system stronger.
- The existing NCD IT system has a suite of 6 applications for doctors, accredited social health activists (ASHAs), programme managers auxiliary nurse midwives (ANMs), and health officials in the government.
- Dell Technologies believe to transform lives with technology and has an aim to impact 1 billion lives globally by the year 2030.
- Our collaboration of Dell with Tata Trusts and MoHFW is for working towards improving healthcare conditions and providing support to our communities.
- The company aims to create awareness about non-communicable diseases and provide support to healthcare workers with correct tools for fighting the disease.
Non-communicable diseases (NCDs) like diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, and stroke account for 63% of mortality in India. As per the World Health Organisation (WHO), 1 out of 4 people in India are at risk of dying from Non-communicable diseases before attaining the age of 70.