Infosys Receives Google Cloud Partner Status
Infosys has recently announced that it has been accredited with the Google Cloud Partner Specialization in the data and analytics space.
- Infosys is among the top global system integrators which have been accredited with this specialization.
- Infosys has received this recognition as the company has successfully demonstrating end-to-end capabilities on Google Cloud including warehousing on the cloud and data ingestion.
- Infosys has showcased robust methodology, strong industry expertise, technical proficiency, success in specialized data and analytics solutions, and service areas.
- These data and analytics offerings are a part of Infosys Cobalt.
- Along with AI capabilities, these data and analytics offerings help in optimizing costs paving the way for AI and cloud-native digital transformation for enterprises, migrating workloads to Google Cloud, and modernize data landscapes.
Infosys Cobalt is a set of services, platforms, and solutions for enterprises for enhancing and accelerating their cloud journey. The Infosys Cobalt provides more than 200 industry cloud solution blueprints and 14,000 cloud assets.
Infosys is a multinational company in India that provides information technology, business consulting, and outsourcing services. Established in the year 1981, the company is headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka.