MCA21 Version 3.0 to be Launched in 2021-22
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) will be launching the data analytics-driven MCA21 Version 3.0 during the financial year 2021-22. As per the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, the MCA21 Version 3.0 will have additional modules for e-Consultation, e-Adjudication, and Compliance Management.
- This system is the Mission Mode e-Governance project of the Government of India.
- MCA21 Version 3.0 is a technology-driven project which aims to promote Ease of Doing Business, strengthen enforcement, facilitate seamless integration and data exchange among regulators and enhance the user experience.
- The project will have a Micro-services architecture with high scalability and capabilities for advanced analytics.
- MCA21 V3 aims to transform the corporate regulatory environment in India. It is aided by the latest technologies like Artificial Intelligence and is aligned with global best practices.
- The major components of MCA21 to be launched during the Financial Year 2021-22 are e-adjudication, e-Scrutiny, e-Consultation, MCA Lab, and Compliance Management System (CMS).
- MCA21 V3 will be operated by L&T Infotech and it is expected to be launched by October 2021. MCA21 V3 will also have interactive user dashboards; a chatbot enabled helpdesk, mobile apps, etc.
MCA21 Mission Mode Project
It is one of the Mission Mode projects on the e-governance plan. It was started by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. It was in the year 2002 that the ministry faced the problem of offering services to around 7.5 lakh corporate entities. The project was then implemented.